期貨期權研究工作Index/Stock Option for dummies investors

投資分享及大市趨勢, 以Bible作為後盾 and 4 basic stock option strategies (賣出認估/買入認購或賣出認購/買入認估期權四招): Short put/Long call V.S. Short Call/Long put

2011年4月25日星期一

very important

http://www.joycemeyer.org/articles/ea.aspx?article=how_to_be_content
發佈者: Sam 於 下午8:29

沒有留言:

發佈留言

較新的文章 較舊的文章 首頁
訂閱: 發佈留言 (Atom)

對沖基恩

我的相片
Sam
查看我的完整個人檔案

網誌封存

熱門文章

  • 又再長氣D講,期指話事是主因,藍籌跟住昰客因,恆指只昰和因
    Scripture: I serve God and He takes pleasure in my prosperity (Psalm 35:27) 主要因素: " 期指" is Future, the economy goes up, it goes...
  • 移動平均線之妙用 Vers. 1.1 (加插一個月預測圖)
  • Today Focus 2628
    I will bless you with a future filled with hope--a future of success, not of suffering. Jeremiah 29:11 The Spirit and your desires are enemi...
  • 恆生指數期權<初階篇>; Profit $3800 with $6000 Daily
    若昨天用 113*50=$5650 買, 今天190出貨, 都賺(190-113)*50=$3850, 而手續費: $12*2=$24; 即獲利$3800
  • Learning when to get in, when to get out?
    Samuel's Request: 1) Petrol 857 how? 2) Short call for cash 2628? still? and how? 3) Anything need to renew? what sort of information I...
SCYNG@2013. 「簡單」主題. 主題圖片由 gaffera 提供. 由 Blogger 提供.